ExWorks Capital can provide short-term financing for business acquisitions, turnaround/restructuring and/or liquidity needs ahead of a liquidity event (IPO/Sale/Etc.). Ideal situations include:
- Leveraged buyout based on asset value of company, assets can include:
- Accounts receivable, inventory, machinery and equipment, intellectual property, trademarks, brand names, etc.
- Once assets are acquired then company works to refinance or payout ExWorks through an IPO or private equity raise
- Provide capital needed to grow business to point where traditional lender will refinance ExWorks or to a point where additional equity can be raised at a higher valuation
- Increase company liquidity to allow them to pay out a shareholder or have enough capital to make it through a busy season with an exit of the business contemplated in the near term through a sale
Credit Facility Range Between $1,000,000 and $25,000,000